April 24, 2011

I am sitting in bed having a hard time falling asleep because of the excitement of celebrating the single greatest moment in history! Tomorrow we remember that Christ was raised from the grave and sin and death no long have power over me and my brothers and sisters in Christ! I know that many time in life I get caught up in the day to day things of life and live as if it is still Friday but that is not good. I now that Sunday has come and we serve a risen and living Savior! If that is true then I need to not let the things of this world hold me down but let the power of strength of Christ abide in me and guide my life. For if I have trusted him then according to Paul in Galatians 2:20 it is no long I that live but Christ who lives in me. With that thought I will say good night! HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!

No comments: